|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||33% (MO School Avg.: 15%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,670|
|Admissions Director||Rob Biesendorfer|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Enrollment is approximately 350 students.
- As Messiah Lutheran School continues to grow we maintain a low student to teacher ratio by adding new classes and teachers in each grade as number of students increase. The average student to teacher ratio at Messiah is 18:1.
- Messiah Lutheran School first opened its doors in 1996. Its growth has exceeded all expectations and in 2007 a major expansion of the school was completed to accommodate the growing student body and deliver the best educational environment possible for our students.
- Messiah Lutheran School is fully accredited through National Lutheran School Accreditation, North-Central Accreditation, and Missouri Non-Public School Accreditation. The accreditation team evaluating our school stated that Messiah’s strength is the loving Christian atmosphere, where classrooms are well-managed and faculty and students support one another.
- Messiah Lutheran School annually administers the Stanford 9 Achievement Tests. The average score for Messiah students is at the 79th percentile, well above the average of 50% for schools nationwide.
- Teachers at Messiah Lutheran School meet or exceed requirements that include Bachelors or Masters degrees in Education.
- Messiah Lutheran School offers pre-school programs for children starting at age three. Our three-year old pre-school program is held half-days on Tuesday and Thursday. The four-year old pre-school classes meet half-days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Messiah also offers full-day kindergarten classes, with an optional half-day program available for mornings.
- Supervised care before or after school is available for a nominal fee. Parents should contact the school office to learn more about this program.
- In addition to teaching Christian values and delivering a strong academic education, Messiah Lutheran School also strives to support the emotional, social and physical development of our students. A variety of extracurricular programs are available that include Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts (sponsored by the Church), school musical productions, and sports leagues for Soccer, Cross-Country, Track, Basketball, and Volleyball.
- For more information, contact the school office at 636-329-1096 to request more information or to request a visit with our Principal and a tour of the school.
Saint Charles St. Joseph School
(Roman Catholic)1.6 mi | 930 students | Gr. K-8
O Fallon Wonder Years
Early Childhood / Day Cares3.7 mi | 50 students | Gr. K
O Fallon Barat Academy
(Roman Catholic)3.8 mi | 180 students | Gr. 9-12
Saint Charles Sts Joachim & Ann School
(Roman Catholic)4.2 mi | 372 students | Gr. K-9
Saint Peters Childrens Edu Care Center
Montessori School4.4 mi | 46 students | Gr. PK-K