|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1 - 9|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||35% (VA School Avg.: 22%)|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||50%|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,700|
- Oasis offers the best of all types of learning environments.
- Like traditional schools, it exposes students to a breadth of knowledge presented by highly skilled teachers.
- Like home school, it individualizes work so that each student is engaged and feels successful.
- Like tutoring, it ensures that each student learns to his or her best abilities. Oasis school prepares students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers. We focus on each student's strengths.
- We keep our student population small to foster an atmosphere free of cliques and other exclusionary behavior. Our students learn to interact socially with diverse personalities and to develop the interpersonal skills so important in the adult work environment and for life success.
Gr. 1-9 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 0.2 mi. away
Gr. K-5 | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. K-7 | 0.6 mi. away