Yew Chung International School
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 5|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Yew Chung has been a pioneer in global education since 1932 in Hong Kong.
- We have a strong Bilingual Preschool Program from 3 years through Pre-Kindergarten with low student to teacher ratios.
- Our Elementary Program, Kindergarten through Grade 5, emphasizes both English and Chinese languages as well as Eastern and Western cultures so that students have an understanding and appreciation of these two important world languages and cultures of the 21st century.
- We provide a holistic education that supports the whole person, allowing a student to develop their own individual talents.
- We nurture in each student an open outlook in life, respect for cultural diversity and the beliefs and values of all people, and a sense of commitment and social responsibility.
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Yew Chung 80th Anniversary Concert Celebrates Educational Excellence - PR Newswire UK (press release)
posted on March 28, 2013 at 09:02:45 am
Yew Chung 80th Anniversary Concert Celebrates Educational ExcellencePR Newswire UK (press release)Similar to the school's recent concerts in Qingdao and Beijing, last ...
- YCIS BEIJING OPEN DAY ? Saturday, March 16 - Global Times
posted on March 11, 2013 at 12:49:02 pm
YCIS BEIJING OPEN DAY ? Saturday, March 16Global TimesOn Saturday, March 16, Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS Beijing) will be open for ...
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-5 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-8 | 1 mi. away
Gr. K | 1 mi. away
Gr. 9-12 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.5 mi. away