- NO FCAT testing or requirements!
- NO Mid-Term or Final Exams!
- NO Daily Assigned Homework!
- Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C
- Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period!
- Small Campuses!
- Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio!
- Personalized Instruction!
Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, Dyslexia|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||30%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||95%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Martin|
|Admissions Associate||Alvaro Blanco|
|Total Extracurriculars||3 extracurriculars|
Related School Videos:
The Broach School Making a Difference!
1 month ago
The Broach School-Tampa Area
8 months ago
broach school 2011 tampa.wmv
8 months ago
South Council at The Broach School
9 months ago
Related School News:
- Pasco County student newsmakers for Dec. 19 - Tampabay.com
posted on December 19, 2012 at 01:19:15 am
Pasco County student newsmakers for Dec. 19Tampabay.comThe Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce recognized the following Student Citizens at a ...
Gr. K-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. 3-9 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. 1-12 | 1.6 mi. away
- June 20,2012 - My son was one of the charter students in the Broach School. I have nothing bad to say about this school, in fact, i have nothing but praise for the staff of the school. I would recommend that if your student is eligible, that you get them signed up for the next school year.. you will be glad you did.. By the way, my son graduated from broach this past year(2012)....*-Posted by Parent *