- Jacksonville area: Arlington and Orange Park and NEW Locations for the 2012-2013 School Year in Mandarin and St. Augustine/World Golf Village area.
- Greater Tampa Bay Area; Lakeland, Clearwater and Palmetto (Bradenton).
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)||Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Autism|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||50% (FL School Avg.: 34%)|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||30%|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom dress code||Formal
(Khaki Pants/Solid Color Shirts)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||* Each Tuition Plan is individualized based on McKay or Step Up For Student Scholarship eligibility and/or Private Pay. * Extended payment plans are available. * Tuition Scholarships are available for families through the Florida Department of Educa|
|% on Financial Aid||95%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Brannen Broach Wead, Jacksonville Area|
|Admissions Associate||Larry K. Broach, Corporate|
|Total Extracurriculars||3 extracurriculars|
Be sure to see updated information on our website -
www.CrossroadsSchools.com As a Faith Based School which emphases
Godly Moral Character development, our first priority is to train
and equip our students with the skills they need to be successful
in life after school and in society. We encourage our
students to view their school and other students with Respect,
Honor and Integrity. Each course is taught with a
Faith-Basedl foundation and Faith-Based World View
perspective. We help students develop into productive
citizens and learn to apply values of Character, Honesty and
Integrity to every aspect of their lives. Crossroads School has the
Educational Advantage by the following Academic Program:
- NO FCAT testing or requiremsnts!
- NO Mid-Term or Final Exams!
- NO Daily Assigned Homework!
- Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C
- Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in teh middle of Reporting Period!
- Small Campuses!
- Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio!
- Personalized Instruction!
- Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!
Profile last updated: 04/01/2012
Gr. K-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 0.1 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-8 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 1.2 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.2 mi. away
Gr. K-8 | 1.2 mi. away