Grades: K - 8 | 234 students
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, located in Daly City, was founded in 1933 as a temporary four-classroom building. The grade levels were combined until 1942, when a second temporary building was added and all except the seventh and eighth grades were separated. At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, we aspire to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, psychologically and physically, in light of Christian principles and service. We are committed to providing our students with a quality education, which will prepare them for their roles in society. The present staff is comprised of one lay principal and nine full-time teachers, including one Sister of Mercy. The school has the services of two instructional aides serving in kindergarten through grade three, two computer teachers who also serve as resource teachers for grades four through eight, one music teacher, one physical education teacher (Rhythm and Moves), and one counselor. Support staff includes the following: administrative assistant, development director, librarian, cafeteria service coordinator, bookkeeper, and custodian.