Peninsula School is a member of the Progressive School Network.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Differences Supported|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||38% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 17 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,990|
|Tuition Notes||Nursery and half-day kindergarten: 12960. Three tuition payment plans are offered.|
|% on Financial Aid||24%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,222|
|Admissions Director||Mary Lou Lacina|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Scheduled meeting with Admissions Director is required. Optional is attending a Thursday tour.
- Submitting application - due January 17, 2014.
- Evaluations, testing, school reports, confidential teacher reports due January 17, 2014.
- Financial aid applications due January 31, 2014. Tax forms due February 28, 2014.
- Nursery applicants visit Saturday, January 25, 2014. Kindergarten applicants visit Saturday, February 1, 2014. 1st - 8th grade students invited to visit classes in the month of February.
- Parent Interviews begin February 28, 2014.
- Decision letters mailed March 15, 2014.
Profile last updated: 10/16/2013
Menlo Park Roberts School
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.4 mi | 46 students | Gr. K
Menlo Park Beechwood School
Menlo Park German - American International School
Menlo Park Nativity Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)1.1 mi | 277 students | Gr. K-8 1 Review
Menlo Park Mid-Peninsula High School