|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||379 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||1% (OH School Avg.: 17%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||75%|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Includes lunch|
|% on Financial Aid||35%|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Gonsenhauser|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics, Student Council, Taekwondo, Yearbook Robotics, Taekwondo, Yearbook, Student Council,
- The creative fusion of our general and Judaic studies nurtures intellectual curiosity and provides answers – especially to the central question, “What would Judaism say about this?”
- Like other top-tier private schools, our general studies curriculum teaches critical core competencies including math, science, English, social studies and communication skills -- at an advanced level.
- Our teaching staff is trained to address the different learning styles and abilities of our students in order to meet the educational needs of each child.
- The Judaic studies curriculum integrates instruction in Hebrew, Bible (tanach), holidays (chagim), prayers (t’fillot), values (arachim), customs (minhagim) and Israel.
- Students increasingly appreciate the study of sacred texts, opportunities for ongoing spiritual development, and respect for different points of view.
- Anchored in the evolving ethics and values of Conservative Jewish thought and practice, Schechter gives students a love of Jewish learning, a strong value system, excellent academics, adept study skills, self-confidence, and pride in their heritage as Jews and Americans. This proven foundation facilitates a seamless segue to high school, college and beyond.
Cleveland The Lillian and Betty Ratner School
Montessori School0.6 mi | 213 students | Gr. PK-8
Beachwood Agnon School
(Jewish)0.9 mi | 354 students | Gr. K-9
Beachwood Beachwood KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.7 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Beachwood Beatrice Stone Yavne High School
All-girls  (Jewish)1.7 mi | 149 students | Gr. 7-12
Cleveland Yeshiva High School-jacob Sapirstein Campus Boys
All-boys  (Jewish)2 mi | 71 students | Gr. 7-12