Grades: Nursery School-PK | 40 students
Infants grow and learn every day. Our goal is to help lay the foundation to develop trusting relationships
Our infant and toddler curriculum encourage creativity through art, imaginative play, and self expression through music and movement
Group experiences help our 2 year olds express their independence with a focus on learning, sharing, and exploring.
Daily journal activities allows our prekindergarteners to letter sight words, develop writing skills, and build their literacy.
Our Prekindergarten program will use group discussions to practice sharing ideas, thoughts, and feelings while learning to make independent choices.
Our teachers have over 190 years of experience caring for children.
It is our goal to make a positive difference in every child's life when they are here at KinderCare.
Our teachers understand the meaning of education and are able to make learning fun and exciting! At Mundelein Meadows KinderCare, each teacher strives to create a learning environment that stimulates social, emotional, and academic development while creating a lasting love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to Mundelein Meadows KinderCare serving families in the Mundelein, Hawthorn Woods, and Lake Zurich communities. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our preschool curriculum works in alignment with our local schools to ensure kindergarten readiness for every child. Private, full-day Kindergarten is also available highlighting small class size, and meeting national and state standards. Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. For a full listing of schools that we transport, please see our Map and Directions tab. At our school, we have exceptional, long term teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights, and Special Programs designed for children. We are proudly accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) since 2004. Please visit the accreditation tab below to view more information on high quality programs. We hope to see you soon!
- We take the safety of all the children in our care very seriously at our school. From daily parent and teacher sign in, to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety so that our families can have true piece of mind. Maintaining a healthy and clean environment is of utmost importance. Our teachers are very proud to keep their classrooms clean by using a cleaning checklist daily. After hours, we also have the support of a professional cleaning crew. Our school has a designated person to make sure that all health and safety rules and policies are being followed. This Health and Safety Coordinator provides training and follows a monthly safety calendar to ensure that each classroom is up to date. We ask that our families help keep all children safe and healthy by only bringing well children to school and picking up promptly if children show illness symptoms at school. We work together as a team to maintain a safe and healthy environment of all of our children. Please call our school to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- ILAD, YWCA, DCFS
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-PK
651 Deerfield Pkwy
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Buffalo GroveGrades: K | 67 students
1395 N Arlington Heights Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Lake ZurichGrades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-3 | 23 students
225 Mchenry Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Rental Market Monitor
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.