Feel the excitement for learning . . . Feel the sense of community
Rancho Solano Private Schools offer college-preparatory preschool through high school education. We provide an accelerated curriculum at five campuses throughout the valley. Since 1954, we have offered exceptional academics in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Our students are a community of learners who are responsible, respectful, considerate and successful.
Much of the true value of a Rancho Solano education lies in the intangibles. A quality education teaches students to be critical thinkers, principled leaders and ethical, world citizens. Students also challenge themselves in the arts and athletics, as well as community service and extracurricular activities. They uncover hidden talents and develop a passion for learning.
Rancho Solano is accredited (NIPSA, AdvancED) and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and a college-preparatory, independent-school education. It is a Meritas school serving families in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Rancho Solano Private Schools-missouri Campus
|School Membership(s)||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Total Extracurriculars||1 extracurriculars|
|Community Service and Student Government|
Set foot on any Rancho Solano campus and you will instantly feel
excitement for learning and a sense of community. Our students are
eager and focused; our teachers are passionate about instruction.
Student potential is unlocked. This is what
makes Rancho Solano special:
- We are committed to the development of the whole child. Each student receives a tailored Personal Learning Plan. Our challenging academic programs encourage students to stretch and grow while providing the support children need.
- Students are engaged and motivated as they participate in advanced academics, fine and performing arts, athletics, extracurricular activities and service learning opportunities.
- Our staff creates an environment of respect, integrity, and accountability. They encourage questions, reward curiosity, and promote the free exchange of ideas.
- New students are greeted with warmth and appreciation. With students from more than 40 countries, we celebrate diverse cultures and beliefs and promote cross-cultural friendships.
- We belong to the Meritas International Family of Schools, which benefits both students and faculty. Meritas brings us best practices in education, travel opportunities, and collaboration with the finest preparatory schools in the world.
Profile last updated: 12/22/2011
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.2 mi. away
Gr. K | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. 9-12 | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-4 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.8 mi. away
- January 05,2012 - As an alum of the Rancho Solano Missouri campus and a parent of 2 children attending Rancho for 8 years and 4 years respectively), I highly recommend this school and specifically the Missouri campus. The two factors shown to help children the most develop academically are small class size and teaching experience and this school has it all! The principal started there 25 years ago and they have many teachers that have been at this school for over 10 years and teaching for over 20 years! Excellent academics, wonderful environment, respectful, talented children.*-Posted by Parent *