|Grades Offered||Grades 9 - 12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild ADD/ADHD/Executive Functioning|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||38% (AZ School Avg.: 30%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||78%|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Web Design, Anatomy and Physiology, College Courses through Pima Communinty College|
|Average SAT score||1012|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Neat and clean)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$36,250|
|Admissions Director||Gary Bonhard|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Climbing Wall, Ecology Club, Fun with Words and Games Club, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Live Music Club, Mountain Biking, Movie and Book Club, Political Science Club, Ropes Course, Student Newspaper, Swimming, Tour Guides|
- Our entire program, including behavioral expectations, is based on the five essential core values of integrity, respect, responsibility, compassion, and health and safety. These values are integrated into every aspect of our school culture and are reinforced each day beginning with morning meeting, a community gathering.
- In addition, our daily schedule is intentionally designed and deliberately structured to meet the needs of a diversity of learning styles, while also attending to the social and emotional, as well as the physical, growth of our students as they prepare for college and life.
- We believe that: each student learns differently and a range of learning styles is both appreciated and enriching; adolescent growth occurs best in a small and supportive community with caring adult mentors who provide both challenge and encouragement; responsibility is achieved when each member of the school community contributes to the common good and is an effective participant in community decisions; and a diverse community where differences are recognized, understood, and respected is of value.
- Located north of Tucson, the campus is nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains and surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
- Fenster is a close-knit community fostering cooperation, communication, and collaboration. Student voices in decision-making are encouraged and valued. By engaging actively in our community, our students not only become responsible individuals, but also strong leaders.
- Fenster enrolls students throughout the school year, assuming academic needs can be met, and students are accepted for the senior and/or PG year.
- Juniors and seniors may earn college credit while attending Fenster.
Tucson St. Albans Preschool & Kindergarten
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Episcopal)2.6 mi | 99 students | Gr. K-1
Tucson Calvary Chapel Christian School
(Christian)4.6 mi | 112 students | Gr. 1-9
Tucson St. Gregory College Preparatory School
Tucson Castlehill Country Day School
Tucson Desert Christian Elementary School
(Christian)4.7 mi | 137 students | Gr. K-5