Feel the excitement for learning . . . Feel the sense of community
Rancho Solano Private Schools offer college-preparatory preschool through high school education. We provide an accelerated curriculum at five campuses throughout the valley. Since 1954, we have offered exceptional academics in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Our students are a community of learners who are responsible, respectful, considerate and successful.
Much of the true value of a Rancho Solano education lies in the intangibles. A quality education teaches students to be critical thinkers, principled leaders and ethical, world citizens. Students also challenge themselves in the arts and athletics, as well as community service and extracurricular activities. They uncover hidden talents and develop a passion for learning.
Rancho Solano is accredited (NIPSA, AdvancED) and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and a college-preparatory, independent-school education. It is a Meritas school serving families in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Rancho Solano Preparatory Schools - Hillcrest Campus
|School Membership(s)||National Independent Private Schools Association
North Central Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Total Extracurriculars||3 extracurriculars|
|Community Service||Student Government|
|Various afterschool clubs and sports|
Set foot on any Rancho Solano campus and you will instantly feel
excitement for learning and a sense of community. Our students are
eager and focused; our teachers are passionate about instruction.
Student potential is unlocked. This is what
makes Rancho Solano special:
- We are committed to the development of the whole child. Each student receives a tailored Personal Learning Plan. Our challenging academic programs encourage students to stretch and grow while providing the support children need.
- Students are engaged and motivated as they participate in advanced academics, fine and performing arts, athletics, extracurricular activities and service learning opportunities.
- Our staff creates an environment of respect, integrity, and accountability. They encourage questions, reward curiosity, and promote the free exchange of ideas.
- New students are greeted with warmth and appreciation. With students from more than 40 countries, we celebrate diverse cultures and beliefs and promote cross-cultural friendships.
- We belong to the Meritas International Family of Schools, which benefits both students and faculty. Meritas brings us best practices in education, travel opportunities, and collaboration with the finest preparatory schools in the world.
Profile last updated: 08/31/2012
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.7 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-12 | 0.7 mi. away
Gr. K | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1.8 mi. away
- December 11,2012 - I sent my duaghter here for PK3. We had to move out of state at the end of the school year or we would still be there. The teachers are awesome and very caring. The curriculum is fantastic. I do not have a single complaint about this school. Well, maybe the cost. But trust me it is worth it. :)*-Posted by Parent *
- October 06,2012 - We have been there for eight years and are thrilled about the way our son has developed. The academics and extracurricular activities are exceptional. The faculty and staff is responsive to the needs of students and parents.*-Posted by Parent *