|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||autism spectrum, speech delays|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||11% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Email or call school for current tuition rates for Full Time. Three day, Two day, All day or Half day Programs.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, GymnasticsDance, Gymnastics,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Sports Class Sports Class,|
- Robbin's Nest Preschool and Kindergarten has been an educational setting where children can learn, play, and grow. Serving more than 200 families in Glendale and the Foothills of California, we help Kindergartners and Preschoolers develop intellectually, emotionally, and socially.
- Our program is one of child development, which focuses on the daily activities of the children in Preschool and Kindergarten.
- We are also aware of the needs and expectations of parents and strive to complement the family structure.
- The philosophy of our program is based on the belief that parents and staff work together as a supportive team and a primary agent in motivating children to develop.
- We meet the needs of multi-cultural and multi-racial backgrounds of our community.
- We provide children a variety of age appropriate play activities and experiences in a comfortable and non-competitive environment.
- Our curriculum goals of our program center around play. The social interaction that occurs through play, is the child's prime educator.
- We place great emphasis on developing social skills among the children. With the assistance of the teacher, children learn to resolve their conflicts verbally.
- Through a curriculum based upon weekly themes, we accomplish these goals.
Profile last updated: 10/07/2013
Montrose Montrose Christian Montessori
Montessori School (Christian)0.5 mi | 133 students | Gr. K-6
La Crescenta Pennsylvania Avenue Infant Care
Montessori School0.6 mi | 65 students | Gr. PK-K
La Crescenta The Tutoring School
Alternative School0.7 mi | 13 students | Gr. 3-12
Montrose Holy Redeemer School
(Roman Catholic)0.7 mi | 190 students | Gr. K-9
La Crescenta Elliott Institute
Special Education School0.7 mi | 19 students | Gr. K-12