Whispering Oak Montessori Academy
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 1|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shima Daniels|
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy is the realization of a long-held dream by Owner and Director Shima Daniels. The ultimate goal at Whispering Oak is to educate the whole child by offering each student a stimulating experience using the Montessori Method. Coupled with the excellent Montessori curriculum are enriching experiences in music, art, dance, and physical education including Tae kwon do, all of these taught by community experts in their fields.
- Whispering Oak Montessori Academy offers parents three different program options: Half Day (8:30am to 12:30pm) Extended Day (7:30am to 3:00pm) Full Day (7:30am to 5:30pm)
- Each program is offered for 2, 3 or 5 days per week at two of our three levels: Toddler (18 mo to 3 yrs), Primary (3 to 5 yrs). Our PreK/K program (5 to 6.5 yrs) is a 5 day per week Extended Day program only in order to fully prepare young scholars for their eventual transition into Kindergarten and Elementary programs.
- All our programs include fees for visiting music/art/phys ed programs as well as morning and afternoon snacks and freshly prepared hot daily lunch.
- At every age level our dedicated, loving and highly trained staff work with parents to help each child through developmental milestones including potty training, self care skills and each child's growing independence.
Gr. K-1 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. 2-12 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. 7-12 | 1.1 mi. away