|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9 - 12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I, Biology, Physics, U.S History, U.S. Government & Politics, Honors Physics, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Environmental Science, AP Physics B, AP Physics C, AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP U.S. History, AP Psycho|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, SwimmingBadminton, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||3D Animation, College Planning., Fun Sciece, Japanese Catooning, Mad Math Club, Roller Coaster Club, Year Book 3D Animation, Fun Sciece, Mad Math Club, Year Book, College Planning.,
Roller Coaster Club,
- New School Education - Gives students the confidence to envision a positive view of the future of the world and of their lives. New school education offers immersion study programs to increase study effectiveness, comprehension, and retention.
- Compliant with University Requirements - All course curricula are consistent with UC and Cal State University requirements.
- Highest Academic Standards - The school is supported by its course selections and teaching methods resulting in mastery of each subject matter.
- Homework Assistance On Campus - Schedule is structured in learning blocks to allow students to work on homework at school with the assistance of tutors.
- Critical Thinking - As part of our educational approach, students will be required to develop their objective skills in critical analysis, formulate their own conclusions, and write opposing opinionated essays on pertinent issues. Students must be able to understand alternative points of view within the given information.
- Science - We expect all students to have a clear understanding of the principles of scientific method by which science establishes objective empirical evidence. Students will be able to distinguish between real sciences from pseudo-science disinformation.
- Technology - To properly prepare students for the 21st century, Art and Design technology are the foundations or our school education
- P.E. and Health Education - Our physical and health education program is based on physical, mental, and emotional health well being as part of the holistic triangle.
- Elective Programs - Design Programs and Youth College Program.
- Afterschool Programs - SAT Preps, Tutoring, Sports Club, Anime Club, Computer Club, Music Club, or Language Club.
West Covina South Hills Academy
Special Program Emphasis (Christian)0 mi | 529 students | Gr. PK-8
West Covina Step Of Faith Chrisitan Academy
Alternative School (Christian)0.5 mi | 19 students | Gr. 2-12
West Covina Montessori Academy Of West Covina
Montessori School0.8 mi | 129 students | Gr. PK-K
West Covina Dove Day School
La Puente St. Stephen Pre School Academy
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Baptist)1.3 mi | 28 students | Gr. K