Grades: Nursery School-PK
Thank you for your interest in our Mequon KinderCare! All of our teachers are here because they have a passion for nurturing and educating their children.
They are always busy planning, preparing and implementing lessons and activities that provide the children with fun and exciting experiences on a daily basis.
Our current staff members have over 130 years of combined teaching experience in the early childhood field, proving that they love what they do!
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to our center! We are proud to offer one of the areas highest quality educational programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. Our center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), which is the mark of quality in early childhood education. We are also a 5 Star YoungStar (Wisconsin's Child Care Rating Program) center, ensuring that we meet the highest levels of quality standards. We also serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance. We are honored that you are interested in us for your child's education and care and we invite you to tour our center and see for yourself the learning and fun that happens each and every day.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA and W2
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MequonGrades: PK-KG | 57 students
2505 W Mequon Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
MequonGrades: K-9 | 411 students
11300 N Saint James Ln
Mequon, WI 53092
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 1060 students
2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
MilwaukeeGrades: NS-6 | 66 students
1101 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
ThiensvilleGrades: PK-8 | 119 students
110 Division St
Thiensville, WI 53092
Rental Market Monitor
November 21, 2015
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.