Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our staff have a combined total of more than 213 years experience caring for and educating children, while supporting families.
More than 90% of our staff are parents with a few also being grandparents.
Our staff has a mixture of higher education credentials ranging from Child Development Associate (C.D.A.) credentials to Master's Degrees; and, all continually expand their knowledge and skills trhough participation in our semi-annual Professional Development Days, college courses, various trainings and workshops, and career enhancing events.
Of most importance is the devotion we all share for helping children grow and learn with self-confidence, independence, respect, diversity, and full of love.
We work hard to create a language rich, safe, stimulating, and fun learning environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Jimmy Carter KinderCare! We are a center focused on supporting families in the development of the whole child. We believe that learning should be focused, fun, and fuel children's love for education. We believe that a partnership of respect, trust, communication, and cooperation with families results in children's success. We work hard to ensure children become confident, independent, diverse, and enthusiastic learners. We focus not on just providing early academic readiness skills, but on ensuring social, self-help, and physical skills are mastered by children. We would love for your family to come join us for an exciting early learning experience.
- We know that safety is paramount to families. We have a keypad door entry, fenced playground and building sides, and conduct daily playground and center health and safety checks. We use a name-to-face student head count system throughout the day; which, is conducted in 30 minute intervals. This provides concrete accountability, and supports continual awareness of the students under our care and supervision. We also require physical signatures to verify student drop off and pick up daily; and, require photo identification for authorized student pick-up persons. In addition, all of our staff are First Aid and C.P.R. certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator onsite who ensures we remain in compliance with O.S.H.A., company, and state health and safety requirements. Our Health and Safety Coordinator also monitors daily practices and routines to ensure we are providing the healthiest and safest environment for children and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
Profile last updated: 09/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorcrossGrades: PK-5 | 103 students
5905 Brook Hollow Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
NorcrossGrades: UG | 80 students
2175 N Norcross Tucker Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
50 Harmony Grove Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
3520 Old Chamblee-Tucker Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30340
TuckerGrades: K-9 | 24 students
Po Box 341
Tucker, GA 30085
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.