Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our teachers create a fun, educational, and secure learning community that promotes individual growth and development on a day to day basis!
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the East Granby KinderCare located in East Granby, CT. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and your family. At KinderCare we design our curriculum for learning. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Health and Safety is our first priority. Our staff are first aid and CPR certified and renewed annually. Our Healthy and Safety Coordinator is consistently checking over our first aid kits, evacuation bags, checking toys and equipment and conducting necessary evacuation and fire drill exercises annually. This is just a small part of what we do do ensure we are providing the safest environment possible.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Care for Kids, NACCRRA, DCF, Board of Education
Profile last updated: 09/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East GranbyGrades: PK-K | 24 students
17 Connecticut South Dr
East Granby, CT 06026
PoquonockGrades: K-1 | 59 students
Po Box 144
Poquonock, CT 06064
Windsor LocksGrades: PK-KG | 83 students
1 Foxwood Dr
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
WindsorGrades: PK-K | 46 students
1045 Day Hill Rd
Windsor, CT 06095
4 W Granby Road
Granby, CT 06035
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.