Grades: Nursery School-PK
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- KinderCareÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s goal is to provide all of the children in our care, a clean, safe, comfortable, loving and environment, where they can play and learn. Respect toward self, others and the environment will be emphasized. We believe in the value of both structured and flexible schedules. Structured activities will include the use of a preschool curriculum, regular reading times, arts and crafts, musical activities, outdoor play and free play. The most important priority is to have FUN! Here at KinderCare we believe in an integrated program that involves your children, the parents and our staff. Our philosophy incorporates open communication between staff and parents in a safe and stimulating environment that enriches the children through these important first years. Parents are always welcomed at our day care, for visiting their children, feedings or nursing, as the parents' schedules allow. Parental education is important, and we encourage you to ask questions regarding your child's activity, nutrition, growth and development. Flexibility of the program is important, as the needs of infants are constantly changing and developing. A positive and happy staff, a trusting relationship between care-giver and the child, clean and well-organized environment, room to play, indoors and outside, in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Here at our center we have a keypad entry that is changed every 6 months for safety reasons. We also ask for identification for all unknown parents picking up children. We have a fenced playground and a nice area for the children to play in. We also have a play structure that allows the children to have fun. All our teachers here at our center are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pace, Childrens Services Network, Supportive Services, and naccrra (NO CALWORKS but others may be OK, just ask)
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FresnoGrades: K-8 | 630 students
5680 N. Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
FresnoGrades: PK-1 | 173 students
435 W Fairmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93705
FresnoGrades: PK-K | 36 students
4545 N Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
FresnoGrades: PK-6 | 64 students
1284 E Bullard Ave
Fresno, CA 93710
FresnoGrades: PK-K | 20 students
999 E Teague Ave
Fresno, CA 93720
Rental Market Monitor
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.