Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and one-hundred thirty years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the Orem KinderCare. Our website is a great first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child(ren).
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff has cleared thorough background screenings and is required to have CPR/First Aid and food handler's certification. The building has a secured entry and the outside doors are always locked. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis to maintain our high standards
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon, Vocational Rehab, NACCRRA.
Profile last updated: 09/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OremGrades: PK-12 | 164 students
280 S 400 E
Orem, UT 84097
ProvoGrades: 7-12 | 96 students
4501 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
ProvoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
ProvoGrades: 7-12 | 130 students
5600 Heritage School Dr
Provo, UT 84604
SpringvilleGrades: 3-12 | 90 students
763 N 1650 W
Springville, UT 84663
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.