Grades: Nursery School-PK
We have a team of highly educated and dedicated teachers.
Several of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over 20 years and in the field of early childhood education for over 25 years.
This combination of education, experience, and longevity with the company helps to make our families feel like they are part of our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We are very excited to welcome you to the Monroe Road KinderCare in Charlotte, North Carolina. We cannot wait to meet you and your family. Here at KinderCare Learning Center, we value learning and put great emphasis on developing the whole child. Our curriculum allows your child to develop to his or her greatest potential through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical progress. We ensure that your child will be provided with a safe, secure, and enriching environment. With our professional and dedicated staff and educational learning environment, your child will have all the tools he or she needs to be successful.
- We have a keypad in our entry area. Our playground is safe and secure with a fenced in playground. All of our teachers have CPR and First Aid training.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, and chilcare resources and other subsidies or agencies
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 268 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
CharlotteGrades: 8-12 | 74 students
7516 East Independence Blvd Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28227
MatthewsGrades: PK-12 | 172 students
2724 Margaret Wallace Road
Matthews, NC 28105
CharlotteGrades: 1-8 | 36 students
6220 Thermal Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
MatthewsGrades: 1-10 | 39 students
6801 Saint Peters Ln
Matthews, NC 28105
Rental Market Monitor
November 24, 2015
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.