Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our team of educators walk through the door each morning with a renewed energy and desire to love and educate children.
Collectively, our educators understand what it means to "have a good day at school" and do everything in their power to ensure that their children have just that.
While we each come from different schools of knowledge, and bring a variety of experiences to the table, our love and passion for teaching is what truly unites us together.
The phrase, "It takes a village to raise a child" is not only embraced here in Maynard, it's lived by daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Here at Knowledge Beginnings in Maynard we consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, between group and individual pursuits, and between teacher and child-directed experiences. You can have confidence that your child receives the best care and education possible at Knowledge Beginnings. As a team of early education specialists we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster childrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- Our school prides itself in minting the highest level of efficiency in regards to health and safety. We proudly offer not one, but two coded door entrances which require families to know two different codes to enter certain portions of our school. Our school playground is completely fenced in and each developmental age group enjoys its own separate play space outdoors. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority and we do all we can to ensure that we meet the highest level of accomplishment in this area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Resource Center, Childcare Resources, and NACCRRA (Military Subsidy)
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MaynardGrades: KG-8 | 84 students
1 Percival St
Maynard, MA 01754
StowGrades: PK-K | 46 students
Po Box 342
Stow, MA 01775
ActonGrades: 8-12 | 60 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
SudburyGrades: K-1 | 110 students
123 Dakin Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
90 Hayward Rd.
Acton, MA 01720
Rental Market Monitor
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.