Grades: PK - 12 | 714 students
Southeast Academy is able to admit students mid-year, because it offers a full-service academic program with an emphasis upon individualization.
The student's academic course of study is tailor-made to address the student's strengths and weaknesses and educational goals in order to ensure a successful learning experience.
Southeast Academy is dedicated to providing the highest quality academic programs through the use of innovative products, 21st Century technology, professional expertise and reliable academic support.
Although most of SEA's students are full-time, they offer part-time, summer school, or credit recovery.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||55:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||20%|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$773|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments are as low as $85. Annual tuition depends on the program. The Teacher On Call program also varies in cost.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kim Thompson|
|Admissions Associate||Mike Bruce|
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment.
- Diploma program or independent course of study available.
- Accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- Affordable tuition with payment plans.
- Qualified, experienced team of educators.
- Christian world-view curriculum in paper, cd rom, or online format.
- Online grades and reporting.
- Annual standardized achievement testing included.
- Reliable home schooling support online or by phone.
- Records management includes updating and rectifyng.
- Enrollment Process: Short online application is sent with the registration fee. Tuition payment structure is setup. Online diagnostic testing is completed by student. Curriculum is prescribed. Procedures and other support are given specific to the curriculum format. Occasional report and attendance forms are sent by the parent to the school.
- The included, online achievement testing is done in the spring.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Po Box 500
Rosedale, VA 24280
RavenGrades: K-12 | 59 students
Po Box 520
Raven, VA 24639
RichlandsGrades: K-12 | 21 students
Po Box 1008
Richlands, VA 24641
RichlandsGrades: PK-12 | 48 students
2506 4th St
Richlands, VA 24641
ClevelandGrades: KG-9 | 9 students
385 Spring City Rd
Cleveland, VA 24225
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.