|School Membership(s)||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||55:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||20%|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$773|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments are as low as $85. Annual tuition depends on the program. The Teacher On Call program also varies in cost.|
|Admissions Director||Kim Thompson|
|Admissions Associate||Mike Bruce|
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment.
- Diploma program or independent course of study available.
- Accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- Affordable tuition with payment plans.
- Qualified, experienced team of educators.
- Christian world-view curriculum in paper, cd rom, or online format.
- Online grades and reporting.
- Annual standardized achievement testing included.
- Reliable home schooling support online or by phone.
- Records management includes updating and rectifyng.
- Enrollment Process: Short online application is sent with the registration fee. Tuition payment structure is setup. Online diagnostic testing is completed by student. Curriculum is prescribed. Procedures and other support are given specific to the curriculum format. Occasional report and attendance forms are sent by the parent to the school.
- The included, online achievement testing is done in the spring.
Profile last updated: 01/17/2013
Facebook School Page:
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 8-12 | 11.4 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 13.8 mi. away
Gr. PK | 14.6 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 15.2 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 21.1 mi. away