Grades: 7 - 12 | 16 students
A Whole Approach to Healing Families...
We bring as many resources as are available, to bear in helping not just teenagers but whole families.
More than just a private school, and definitely not just "a program" we are a whole approach to real change for teens and their families.
Whether the issue is teen pregnancy, apathy, drug use, anger, or any other at-risk behavior...
we are ready to help.
There is hope…
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7 - 12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||38%
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Full Annual Tuition Shown...HLA offers a sliding scale tuition based upon need and family income.|
- Hope Learning Academy utilizes non-traditional approaches to learning that place the highest priority on Critical Thinking for life situations. We also ground students in the general subjects that the State of California Requires with our computer based curriculum.
- Life Coaching: Adults that mentor teenagers at Hope Learning Academy have the ability to engage in a course of learning and serve a requisite number of hours under the tutelage of the Executive Director of Hope Learning Academy, to earn an Adolescent Life Coaching credential (ALC). ALC's pour their life experience and wisdom in to the lives of our students. We have seen first-hand, the positive results that Life Coaching has in students' lives.
- Parent Mentoring: PARENT PROJECT (www.parentproject.com) Our primary mentoring curriculum for parents is the #1 Court-Approved Parenting Curriculum in the nation. Parents will revolutionize their effectiveness as parents in 24 hours over 10 sessions with our Facilitators and Parent Mentors who have successfully implemented the tools in their homes.
- Support: We provide opportunities for parents to rest and receive support as they work for change in their child's and their own lives.
- Life Enrichment: We provide Experiences throughout the year that grow our students in lots of ways. Past events have been various community service projects, attending graduation ceremonies at major universities such as USC, and participation in our nationwide extreme sports and music project called The Extreme Tour (www.theextremetour.com). Some students will travel to Nashville, TN. each year to participate in inner city community service with the Extreme Tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lake ElsinoreGrades: K | 83 students
31910 Mission Trl
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
WildomarGrades: 9-12 | 80 students
Po Box 1570
Wildomar, CA 92595
WildomarGrades: KG-12 | 139 students
Po Box 1030
Wildomar, CA 92595
WildomarGrades: PK-8 | 140 students
23411 Bundy Canyon Rd
Wildomar, CA 92595
MenifeeGrades: K-8 | 101 students
26800 Newport Rd
Menifee, CA 92584
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.