|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||20% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||15%|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,180|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
|% on Financial Aid||17%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Colleen Bruckmann|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
Why Choose SJS? High-Achieving Students
- 100% of recent graduates receive honors their first semester at Cardinal Newman High School.
- Advanced student scores on standardized testing.
- 90% student participation in extracurricular activities such as band, theater productions, chess and athletics.
- On-Campus Technology and Resources
- Laptop computers in upper grades, IPads to be introduced early 2014.
- Interactive SMART boards in every classroom including Music.
- Superior on-campus library and gymnasium.
- Supportive Teachers
- Small class size with teacher assistants at every grade level to ensure low student to teacher ratio.
- Two teacher assistants in grades Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten for even smaller ratio.
- Full-time counselor to provide best opportunities for every child to find success.
- Full-time resource specialist to accommodate all levels of learning.
- Affordable before and after school child care with the option of tutorial programs and study hall.
- Arts and Athletic Opportunities
- Foreign language, art, music, technology and physical education as part of core curriculum.
- Competitive athletic program.
Profile last updated: 12/03/2013
Healdsburg Healdsburg Montessori School
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.4 mi | 45 students | Gr. NS-PK
Healdsburg The Healdsburg School
Special Program Emphasis0.4 mi | 171 students | Gr. K-8
Healdsburg Rio Lindo Adventist Academy
(Seventh-Day Adventist)2 mi | 166 students | Gr. 9-12
Windsor Windsor Christian Academy
(Baptist)4.1 mi | 236 students | Gr. K-9
Santa Rosa Sonoma Country Day School
Special Program Emphasis7.7 mi | 271 students | Gr. K-8