|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||75% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||23%|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms from Vicki Marsha)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,100|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rate. Multiple-child discounts and flexible pay schedules available. Tuition Assistance available.|
|% on Financial Aid||20%|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sanda Lewis|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Joseph Ciccoianni|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
- St. Pius V Catholic School is a community dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, moral, aesthetic, physical, and social education of each student. In partnership with parents, the primary educators of their students, we encourage intelligent choices, responsible actions, and active participation in the Catholic Faith. We believe:
- Each student is a unique creation of God.
- In the Catholic Church and Her teachings.
- That parents' active participation is essential to school community growth.
- The school is an integral part of parish and community life.
- In developing social justice.
- In tolerance and acceptance within our diverse community.
- In building and promoting self esteem.
- In preparing our students to respond to the multiple challenges of the future. The priests, administration, faculty, and staff will awaken the child to a life of Christian Service. The life of Christian Service, which we model, encompasses academic skill, moral virtue, and social responsibility. Our primary goal is to proclaim the kingdom of God and, through our actions, reveal the message of Christ to the community.
Profile last updated: 08/05/2013
Buena Park Rossier Park School
Special Education School0.7 mi | 170 students | Gr. 6-12
Buena Park Bethel Baptist Academy
Special Program Emphasis (Baptist)0.9 mi | 40 students | Gr. 5-8
Buena Park Tiny Tot Christian School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Christian)1.4 mi | 48 students | Gr. K 1 Review
Anaheim Acaciawood School
Fullerton West Fullerton Christain School
(Seventh-Day Adventist)1.7 mi | 15 students | Gr. K-8