Turtle Rock Preschool & Kindergarten
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||2% (CA School Avg.: 43%)|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom dress code||Casual|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies depending on program. Available options include M-F (fullday and half day), Tues-Thurs (full day and half day), Mon-Wed-Fri (full day and half day)|
|Admissions Director||Kristen Bold|
|Admissions Associate||Anna Protopappas|
- Turtle Rock Preschool and Kindergarten was founded in 1979.
- Many teachers have been at the school over 15 years.
- New upgrades to facility annually.
- Turtle Rock Preschool and Kindergarten cherishes the notion of providing a developmental program, that follows a strong academic curriculum within a warm and supportive environment in order for children to grow to their best potential.
- The school is developmentally oriented following a strong academic curriculum with primary emphasis on the individual child.
- The classrooms are center-based with new activities planned regularly. Rooms are designed so that children have numerous choices within an environment of maximum learning.
- Teachers act primarily as facilitators encouraging a strong partnership between the home and school.
- Turtle Rock takes infants through Kindergarten and provides a full day from 7 AM to 6 PM. Full day and half day programs are offered as well as M-F, Tues-Thurs or Mon-Wed-Fri.
Profile last updated: 07/11/2011
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-4 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. K-6 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. K-2 | 1.4 mi. away