|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3 - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||13% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,050|
|Tuition Notes||variable rates depending on length of contract|
|Admissions Director||Marilyn Brown|
- Standard, Year-Round, Private Schooling - Our delivery of standard elementary and secondary curriculum enables students to move toward their life goals, while completing required grade level subjects with full conceptual understanding and 100% competency
- Summer Academic Program - A 7-week program during the months of July and August. Each student receives a customized learning program designed to "boost"him to grade level or to accelerate him for a head start o the next grade level. All curriculum used during the normal year is available during our summer program as well. The emphasis is on academics and makes summer both challenging and fun.
- Home School Academic Programming and Consultation - For parents wishing to deliver an academic program themselves, we provide our thorough academic consultation, testing, evaluation and initial programming, as well as an overall plan for procuring materials and teaching the child. The child also receives report cards and credits for their high-school classes.
- Independent Study Program - Offered to students on any approved Home School Program as an adjunct to that program. By attending our private school two or more days a week at a reduced cost per month, students are often able to complete grade levels that they did not think possible. Options For Youth students and Home School students often need some extra help in one or more subjects and our private school teachers are here and available to assist with that.
- One-on-One Tutoring - Our professional tutors provide one-on-one tutoring by appointment for all students of any age and for nearly any subject.
- Consultation/Testing Evaluation and Academic Programming - A personal consultation along with a full battery of tests and a thorough evaluation to determine what type of academic program would be best for the student.
La Crescenta Pennsylvania Avenue Infant Care
Montessori School0 mi | 65 students | Gr. PK-K
La Crescenta Robbin's Nest Preschool
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.7 mi | 153 students | Gr. NS-K
La Crescenta Elliott Institute
Special Education School0.9 mi | 19 students | Gr. K-12
Montrose Montrose Christian Montessori
Montessori School (Christian)1.2 mi | 133 students | Gr. K-6
Montrose Holy Redeemer School
(Roman Catholic)1.3 mi | 190 students | Gr. K-9