|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 7|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||15% (CO School Avg.: 19%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||100%|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom dress code||Casual|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid||3%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Phyllis Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Krisann Corcoran|
|Total Extracurriculars||11 extracurriculars|
|Environmental Week||Family Camp Weekend|
|Local and District Science Fair||Music|
|Physical Education and Life Fitness||Spanish|
|String Orchestra||Suzuki Lessons|
|World Art||World Art|
- Students learn from a curriculum which is individualized for each child based on existing developmental and academic levels.
- Children learn by helping others in multi-age student groupings.
- A strong core curriculum is enhanced by a variety of enrichment opportunities.
- A positive, nurturing environment builds self esteem and encourages respect for others.
- Parents are invited to participate in their child's education at home and at school.
- Teachers provide frequent feedback to parents through scheduled conferences, weekly written communication and informal contacts.
- A sense of community within the school is developed.
- Students become positive contributors to their families and communities.
Gr. K-7 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. K-7 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-6 | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. K-1 | 2.2 mi. away