|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9 - 12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||29% (AZ School Avg.: 31%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||40%|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,700|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid and scholarships for tuition assistance are available. Financial Aid application deadline is May 15.|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Meyer|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball,
Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Arizona Lutheran Academy has been serving families since 1978.
- Proven curriculum prepares students for college.
- With low student to teacher ratio and small class sizes, our students receive the attention they deserve.
- Nationally recognized fine arts program.
- Wide range of competitive sports.
- Most competitive tuition rates for private high schools in the Valley.
- Safe and nuturing Christian atmosphere.
- Transportation is available from the East and West Valley.
Profile last updated: 01/16/2013
Laveen Maricopa Village Adventist School
(Seventh-Day Adventist)2.4 mi | 5 students | Gr. 6-9
Phoenix St. Catherine Of Siena
(Roman Catholic)2.5 mi | 271 students | Gr. K-9
Laveen Laveen Kindercare
Early Childhood / Day Cares4.1 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Phoenix St. Matthew School
(Roman Catholic)4.2 mi | 189 students | Gr. K-9
Phoenix 91st Psalm Christian School
(Christian)4.6 mi | 140 students | Gr. PK-12
- July 27, 2012 - Arizona Lutheran Academy is a hidden jewel in PHoenix. It has rigorous academics, although not many AP or Honors courses. The Fine Arts and Athletics are exemplary though. The staff also seems to be very cohesive and dedicated. Only one teacher has left since our child has been there. I think it has a terrific Christian environment where the faculty appears to truly "walk the walk." - Posted by Parent