Lycee Franco - American International School
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||76% (FL School Avg.: 37%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Lycée Franco Américain International School is a private two-way language immersion school for Pre-K to 5th grade students. The school offers instruction in French and English taught by native speakers. We also offer the Primary Year Program (PYP) from the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), which gives us a framework in which to offer our curriculum. Our curriculum is based on the French educational system and is reinforced by the State of Florida curriculum, which facilitates the student's ability to follow the American educational system. The instruction is organized into grade levels with set competencies on which our students are constantly evaluated. To insure their academic success, we adapt our curriculum to our students' levels throughout the academic year.
- Our program helps the child to become fluent in French and English.
- Highly qualified teachers help each child reach his or her potential by providing academic excellence.
- Our French teachers are native speakers and have many years of experience in elementary education.
- Development or improvement of the child's linguistic and artistic abilities by offering a variety of learning activities.
- Facilitation of the student's global development by focusing on the child's cognitive abilities as well as his or her social and creative selves.
- Our core curriculum develops foundational critical thinking and evaluative skills.
- An integrated curriculum, which challenges our students and exposes them to enriching experiences; thus preparing the child to compete in a global society.
- A low student-staff ratio that allows our students to receive individualized attention (1:15).
- Each student will have the opportunity to achieve at his or her own level.
Gr. K-6 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. 7-12 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. K-5 | 1.7 mi. away