|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Learning Programs Supported||Individuals who require a smaller class size or an individualized academic pace; including individuals diagnosed with mild attention deficits, dyslexia or other learning challenges|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||30% (FL School Avg.: 34%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
(Khaki or black pants and uniform shirt.)
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available to those who qualify. Participant in the State of Florida John M. McKay Scholarship program.|
- Small, structured classrooms with low student/teacher ratios.
- Catering to students who require smaller class sizes, a more structured environment and an individualized or slower academic pace.
- Conveniently located near I-75 and Sheridan Street
- Features a 4 acre campus including field and swimming facilities
- High school credit courses transferable to most public or private schools.
- Credit recovery summer school program available for elementary, middle and high school.
- Students are not required to take the State of Florida FCAT.
Profile last updated: 02/14/2013
Gr. K-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. K-7 | 2.3 mi. away
Gr. PK-5 | 2.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 2.4 mi. away
Gr. K-1 | 2.4 mi. away