|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||20% (FL School Avg.: 33%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Admissions Director||Jackie Hewett|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Karate, LEGO Robotics Club, Swimming Club, Vocal Ensemble|
Who We Are: Founded in 1984, Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a
co-educational day school, located near Orlando, Florida enrolling
students in grades Pre-K through Six. We are committed to providing
a challenging and enriching education in a caring community. Our
school offers a strong academic curriculum, motivating enrichment
programs, small classes and over 25 years of academic excellence.
Our Mission: The Sweetwater Episcopal Academy family delivers
academic and enrichment excellencein a loving environment guided by
Christian values. What We Believe and Promote:
- We strive to make Sweetwater Episcopal Academy — The “Kind Zone”, a learning and loving environment where along with the academics, we teach respect and responsibility.„
- Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a Christian school that teaches respect and acceptance of the religious and cultural diversity in our community.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide a positive learning environment in which students feel physically and emotionally secure.
- We encourage our students to achieve excellence in both scholarship and character through developing self-discipline, integrity, compassion, good manners, and friendship in their work and activities.
- It is our objective to fulfill the intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional potential of every child by instilling a sense of worth that comes with purpose, direction, commitment, and success.
- We strive to teach children to think and solve problems, to write and speak effectively, to learn and apply knowledge, and to work cooperatively with each other.We believe that an effective and excellent education for youth is the best investment in the future.
- The best way to find out if our school is the right one for you is to come and see SEA in action. Schedule your personal tour by calling our Enrollment Office at 407-862-1882. Tours are scheduled on class days so that our visitors may actively observe our students and teachers and experience life on the SEA campus.
Profile last updated: 10/21/2013
Altamonte Springs Annunciation Catholic Academy
(Roman Catholic)0.9 mi | 511 students | Gr. K-9
Altamonte Springs Center Academy
Special Program Emphasis1.5 mi | 54 students | Gr. 5-12 2 Reviews
Longwood Sanlando Christian School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Methodist)1.6 mi | 118 students | Gr. K
Altamonte Springs Champion Preparatory Academy
Alternative School1.7 mi | 358 students | Gr. K-12
Longwood Champion Preparatory Academy
(Christian)1.7 mi | 63 students | Gr. K-12