|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||15%
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,400|
|Admissions Director||Jackie Hewett|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Karate, LEGO Robotics Club, Swimming Club, Vocal Ensemble Art Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Karate, Swimming Club, Vocal Ensemble, LEGO Robotics Club,
Founded in 1984, Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a co-educational day school, located near Orlando, Florida enrolling students in grades Pre-K through Six. We are committed to providing a challenging and enriching education in a caring community. Our school offers a strong academic curriculum, motivating enrichment programs, small classes and over 25 years of academic excellence.
The Sweetwater Episcopal Academy family delivers academic and enrichment excellencein a loving environment guided by Christian values.
What We Believe and Promote:
- We strive to make Sweetwater Episcopal Academy — The “Kind Zone”, a learning and loving environment where along with the academics, we teach respect and responsibility.„
- Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a Christian school that teaches respect and acceptance of the religious and cultural diversity in our community.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide a positive learning environment in which students feel physically and emotionally secure.
- We encourage our students to achieve excellence in both scholarship and character through developing self-discipline, integrity, compassion, good manners, and friendship in their work and activities.
- It is our objective to fulfill the intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional potential of every child by instilling a sense of worth that comes with purpose, direction, commitment, and success.
- We strive to teach children to think and solve problems, to write and speak effectively, to learn and apply knowledge, and to work cooperatively with each other.We believe that an effective and excellent education for youth is the best investment in the future.
Profile last updated: 09/09/2014
- School Location Miles Students Grades
Altamonte Springs Annunciation Catholic Academy
593 Jamestown Blvd
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407)774-2801(Roman Catholic)0.9 mi | 511 students | Gr. K-8
341 North Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
(407)772-8727Special Education School1.5 mi | 72 students | Gr. 5-12
LongwoodSanlando Christian School
1894 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)339-1172Daycare / Preschool (Methodist)1.6 mi | 109 students | Gr. PK-KG
LongwoodChampion Preparatory Academy
350 Crown Oak Centre Dr
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)788-0018(Christian)1.7 mi | 63 students | Gr. K-12
LongwoodForest Lake Education Center
1275 Learning Loop
Longwood, FL 32779
(407)862-7688(Seventh-Day Adventist)1.8 mi | 637 students | Gr. K-8