Grades: NS-K | 17 students
COLCMS offers not only an award winning learning environment to both toddlers and primary children (ages fifteen months through six years old) but also provides an unparalleled Montessori education.
Located in Roswell, our 13 acre wooded campus is certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a school yard habitat.
Here children develop a love of learning that lasts a life time, fostering a sense of community and the world beyond.
Diversity and cultural appreciation are celebrated, as the students learn to become global citizens, and caretakers of the earth.
We invite you to explore our website, visit our school, and meet the children, staff and families who continue to grow together in both spirit and intellect.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
Association Montessori International (AMI)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||French, Music, Yoga French, Music, Yoga,|
- COLCMS offers not only an award winning learning environment to both toddlers and primary children ages fifteen months through six years old but an unparalleled Montessori education. Our school is located on thirteen wooded acres in Roswell with a school yard habitat certified by the National Wildlife Federation. We invite you to explore our website, visit our school, and meet the children, staff and families who continue to grow together in both spirit and intellect.
- Admissions are based upon spaces available and the potential for your child’s success at Cross of Life Christian Montessori. For children to experience optimum success in our program, the entire family must embrace the Montessori philosophy and methodology. Cross of Life Christian Montessori provides many opportunities for families to continue to learn and grow in this understanding.The admission process is designed for us to get to know each other. We are always here to assist you with any questions you may have. Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent, and we are honored you have considered COLCM for your child.
- There are limited spaces available for students. Acceptance of a child is based on a successful match between the family’s and the COLCM educational goals for the child.
- Priority is given to children with Montessori experience and their siblings. Cross of Life Christian Montessori makes every effort to maintain a gender and age balance as new applicants are admitted into the remaining spaces.
- Waiting Pool
- When no openings are available, children will be placed in a pool of prospective students. In the event of an opening, children in this group will be considered for enrollment. We take into account age and gender in an effort to maintain a well balanced class. Once you are notified of an opening, acceptance must be confirmed within five business days. If acknowledgement is not received within the five business days, we will offer the space to the next applicant.
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoswellGrades: PK-9 | 135 students
1200 Grimes Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30075
RoswellGrades: 3-12 | 16 students
700A Hembree Place
Roswell, GA 30076
RoswellGrades: 6-12 | 52 students
10 Mansell Ct E Ste 500
Roswell, GA 30076
AlpharettaGrades: PK-5 | 118 students
1675 Hembree Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30009
RoswellGrades: K-12 | 135 students
1000 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Ste 110
Roswell, GA 30076
Rental Market Monitor
November 24, 2015
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.