|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||1% (GA School Avg.: 22%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Jeff McCormick|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Page|
- WE BELIEVE that all truth is God's truth and that God has inerrantly and infallibly revealed His truth in the Bible. Furthermore, we believe that the Bible conveys truth in every area of life, including all academic disciplines. Vidalia Heritage Academy exists to serve and nurture children whose purpose for attending the school is to apply Christianity in every area of life. Our desire is to lift up Jesus Christ in our community.
- WE BELIEVE that children belong to God. Parents are primarily responsible for their child to be raised in the nurture and admonition of the Lord (Eph.6:4) One day parents will be held accountable for their ultimate influence upon the life and character of their children. Vidalia Heritage Academy serves as an extention of the Christian home and not as a substitute for parental authority in the formulation and implementation of a child's Christian values. Parents may call on the resources of the church and school to augment this effort, but are to remain a vital part of this extended education.
- WE BELIEVE first and foremost in the child's education should be encouragement and development of his/her Christian character. Without Christian character, all knowledge is useless and without foundation for application. Therefore our primary goal in educating our children is to help them be more like Jesus Christ. Education that fails to do this will be unsuccessful in providing our world with what it needs most: men and women who are mighty in spirit and strong in character.
- WE BELIEVE as Creator, God's character and point of view on all matters establishes what is true and what is not true. Therefore, there is a distinct Christian world view which encompasses all areas of life. Every curricular area is founded on the absolutes of God's Word and acknowledges the preeminence of Christ in all things. Through control and guidance of the Holy Spirit,the teachers seek to relate truths from a Christian world viewpoint in a way that the pupil in turn applies his learning within the context of his society.
- WE BELIEVE that as Christian educators, we are committed to strive for excellence in education. The school should promote love for learning as well as a desire to excel in his/her studies. However, in that God gives different gifts and even the same gifts in different measure to children, each child should be given individual attention based on spirituality, maturity, and intellectual capacity to handle the subject matter at hand. We will strive to develop salt-of-of-the-earth statesmen, philosophers, scientists, artisans, theologians, homemakers, scholars, and tradesmen who will be equipped and challenged to assume leadership roles in the future.
Vidalia Paul Anderson High School
All-boys | Alternative School (Christian)0 mi | 20 students | Gr. 9-12
Vidalia Alice Blount Academy
Special Program Emphasis7.2 mi | 18 students | Gr. 6-12
Mount Vernon Mt. Vernon Christian Academy
(Pentecostal)11.6 mi | 10 students | Gr. K
Lyons Robert Toombs Christian Academy
(Christian)17.8 mi | 349 students | Gr. PK-12
Stillmore David Emanuel Academy