Grades: PK - 8 | 216 students
The mission of our Roman Catholic school is to promote excellence in education - both spiritually and academically - for the whole person, thereby nourishing the gifts uniquely given to each by God.
This mission will be fulfilled through a covenant with the whole faith community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||3%
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||90%|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Navy pants & polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,880|
|Tuition Notes||Two rates: 1) Registered active Catholic (Listed 1st - 8th grade) 2) Non-Registered Catholic/Non-Catholic|
|Admissions Director||Linda Holloway|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball Skills, Choir, Piano Lab, Run for Fun, Volleyball Skills Choir, Piano Lab, Run for Fun, Basketball Skills,
- Holy Family Catholic School offers:
- A welcoming environment to students of all faith traditions.
- An engaging academic program with meaningful instruction including hands on learning, projects, group activities, field trips and technology.
- A reputation of academic excellence. We offer over 1000 instructional hours each year far above the State of Idaho requirement. We monitor student growth by using the Direct Math/Writing Assessment and Measure of Academic Progress test in the Fall and Spring.
- HFCS was started by parents and is strong because of our parental involvement.
- HFCS offers financial assistance to families in need.
- HFCS integrates technology at all grade levels.
- HFCS offers before and after school child care.
Profile last updated: 02/03/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Coeur D AleneGrades: NS-5 | 134 students
4800 N Ramsey Rd
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
Coeur D AleneGrades: 4-12 | 10 students
1350 W Hanley Ave
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
HaydenGrades: PK-12 | 140 students
3639 W Prairie Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
Coeur D AleneGrades: 7-12 | 19 students
1115 W Ironwood Dr
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
Post FallsGrades: 6-10 | 9 students
6165 E Commerce Loop
Post Falls, ID 83854
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.