Grades: NS-8 | 80 students
- Scottsdale Country Day School has maximum class sizes of 15 students, low tuition of $5,500 per year, and an excellent staff.
- A wonderful and nurturing environment ensures students feel safe and free to learn to their potential.
- With programs including Mandarin, Spanish, P.E., music, drama, and art, students are stimulated and motivated to become lifelong learners!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling discounts available Scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Steve Prahcharov|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Soccer, Gymnastics, Dance, Music, Table Tennis Soccer, Gymnastics, Dance, Music, Table Tennis,|
- Scottsdale Country Day School provides a broad and balanced curriculum in small class sizes. We are dedicated to educational excellence at a reasonable tuition price for families. With over 50 years of collective private school teaching experience, the faculty and staff at SCDS nurture the growth in young people of respect, responsibility, vision, and individuality. Tailored courses seek to provide opportunities for the achievement of excellence in the academic, aesthetic, cultural, and sporting spheres. SCDS provides a friendly and caring school environment in which pupils thrive and are valued for their individual contribution to the school community. Students are given every assistance and encouragement to reach their potential, discover talents through participation and contribution, and take responsibility for their progress. Teaching is class based with each subject taught by a highly qualified specialist. Technology is integrated in each classroom in order to enhance the creativity and innovation of its teachers and students alike.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Paradise ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 699 students
3901 E. Stanford Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
MesaGrades: NS-6 | 105 students
410 S. El Dorado Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
MesaGrades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
6990 E. Shea Blvd, Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
PhoenixGrades: NS-1 | 32 students
3737 E Shea Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Their small class size and professional staff affords them the ability to customize the curriculum to each child's needs. They have created an atmosphere where each child wants to participate and do their best. It's amazing that after the 3 R's there's still time for foreign languages, music, etiquette, PE, and I-Pads.
- Posted by Parent - onlin
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.