- Scripps Montessori School's valued reputation in the San Diego area is due to your enthusiasm, your discriminating interest in early childhood education and your outstanding cooperation with and concern for various operations and programs within the school.
- Your “ultimate investment” is our primary concern.
- Our purpose is to support parents, not compete with them.
- The Montessori environment is a social community concerned with the development of children in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It is one of the primary goals of Scripps Montessori School to create a "Home Away From Home" that will bring the child closer to his/her community and keep the child close to his/her family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
National CityGrades: KG-12 | 316 students
2800 E 4th St
National City, CA 91950
PowayGrades: NS-5 | 152 students
12642 Monte Vista Road
Poway, CA 92064
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
4544 Pocahontas Avenue
San Diego, CA 92117
Solana BeachGrades: NS-6 | 124 students
1010 Solana Dr., P.O. Box 745
Solana Beach, CA 92075
San DiegoGrades: K-6 | 153 students
3975 Torrington Street
San Diego, CA 92130