- Scripps Montessori School's valued reputation in the San Diego area is due to your enthusiasm, your discriminating interest in early childhood education and your outstanding cooperation with and concern for various operations and programs within the school.
- Your “ultimate investment” is our primary concern.
- Our purpose is to support parents, not compete with them.
- The Montessori environment is a social community concerned with the development of children in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It is one of the primary goals of Scripps Montessori School to create a "Home Away From Home" that will bring the child closer to his/her community and keep the child close to his/her family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 823 students
9050 Maranatha Drive
San Diego, CA 92127
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 90 students
3811 Mount Acadia Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
La JollaGrades: NS-6 | 291 students
7380 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 416 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
320 Date St
San Diego, CA 92101