- Sea Crest School is dedicated to providing the best in innovative education to inspire and empower our learners to engage curiosity, express creativity, act with compassion and lead with courage. Founded in 1996, Sea Crest is an lndependent, K-8 school that is an integral part of the scenic and welcoming San Mateo county coastside community, just minutes from both Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
- The school serves pupils from Pacifica to Pescadero, and the peninsula including the charming historic town of Half Moon Bay.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 19 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,200|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michael Thompson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cartooning, Maker Club, Music Ensembles, Youth Soccer Cartooning, Maker Club, Youth Soccer, Music Ensembles,
- lmagine a school where Monday mornings are just as much fun for children as are the weekends - Sea Crest School is an institution where students excitedly await the arrival of each school day. The enriching and innovative curriculum integrates arts and technology into core academics and empowers children to engage with each other, their teachers and members of the local community. Sea Crest is a place where the childhood traits of curiosity, play and enquiry combine to foster a joyful educational experience, where academic excellence and character-building are equally and greatly valued. Students attending our school benefit from the hallmarks of an institution that prides itself on small class sizes allowing each child's individual needs, academic and social, to be addressed.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Redwood CityGrades: 6-12 | 795 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Redwood City, CA 94027
San MateoGrades: NS-5 | 294 students
1998 Beach Park Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94404
Portola ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
360 La Cuesta Dr
Portola Valley, CA 94028
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
South San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1400 Hillside Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
I love sea crest and my teachers.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - noric