Grades: 2-12 | 55 students
- Seacoast Learning Collaborative embrace the uniqueness of every child and family.
- We believe that every child can be educated, We also believe that children need a safe, nurturing environment in order to develop and learn.
- We are dedicated to providing a consistent, predictable environment, one that promotes individual achievement, both academically and emotionally.
- Always mindful of using every teachable moment, we present a perpetual learning environment for all students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordGrades: 6-12 | 46 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
RochesterGrades: K-12 | 50 students
Rochester, NH 03867
RyeGrades: 3-12 | 52 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.