- Seacrest Country Day School fuels intellectual engagement, teaches ownership of the educational experience, cultivates quality of character, and inspires student to lead lives of significance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Literature, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Varies by division. See website for more information: http://www.seacrest.org/uploaded/2013-2014/2013-2014_Forms/School_Forms/Dress_Code_Chart_2013_2014.pdf )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,580|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool - $11930 PreK & K - $18660 1st to 5th - $17800 6th to 8th - $18800 9th - 12th - $21300|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
|Admissions Director||Ryan Jobe|
|Admissions Associate||Lana Myers|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Diving,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball, Builders Club, Ceramics, Chess, Choral Groups, Environmental, Forensics, Guitar Lessons, Improvisation, Journalism, Karate, Key Club, Mock Trial, Mu Alpha Theta, Piano Lessons, Scholar Bowl, Scuba Squad, Sign Language, Sports Academy, Tennis, Theater, Yearbook Basketball, Builders Club, Ceramics, Chess, Choral Groups, Environmental, Forensics, Guitar Lessons, Improvisation, Journalism, Karate, Key Club, Mock Trial, Mu Alpha Theta, Piano Lessons, Scholar Bowl, Scuba Squad, Sign Language, Sports Academy, Tennis, Theater, Yearbook,|
- Core Values
- The Seacrest Community believes in the power of:
- Intellectual Engagement Students are challenged each day to achieve their full academic potential; intellectual risk taking and creativity are expected and rewarded.
- Authentic Learning Students discover the intrinsic value of the learning process and joy in the attainment of knowledge for its own end.
- Collaboration and Integrative Thinking - Students and teachers come together to learn, explore and discuss; wrestling with essential questions and real-world applications across disciplines leads to deeper overall understanding.
- Integrity and Community Responsibility - Students count and are counted upon; they are responsible for their words, actions, and attitudes.
- Leadership, Empathy, and Service - Students become leaders who understand the needs of others and harness the power of community to effect change and build lives of significance.
- Seacrest Country Day School, an independent co-educational day school for Age 3 through 12th Grade, situated on 42 acres in East Naples, with easy access to North Naples, Marco Island, Estero, and Bonita Springs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 716 students
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
3161 Santa Barbara Blvd
Naples, FL 34116
NaplesGrades: 9-12 | 242 students
3000 53rd St SW
Naples, FL 34116
NaplesGrades: PK-12 | 591 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
16100 Livingston Rd
Naples, FL 34110
Our experience at Seacrest has been amazing. After moving form a great school up north, I was worried about finding a school here in Florida. We felt so welcome from our very first day five years ago. It is a family! My children love going to school. The teachers are wonderful. They truly care about the students. I love all the afterschool activities. And the academics are strong. It is the right combination of everything! I am proud to be a part of the Seacrest community.
- Posted by Parent - Mamk7