Grades: PK-K | 94 students
- Children are like tender seeds.
- They need continuous loving care to grow and blossom.
- The Seed is a nationally accredited early learning center.
- Our educational programs meet the highest standards of excellence.
- We are open 7:30 to 6:00 for the convenience of working parents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,280|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments. 3, 4 and 5 days/week|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Madeline Barry|
- The Seed is a "child's home away from home." We strive to provide a warm, cozy environment in which children feel happy and secure while engaged in a variety of stimulating, age-appropriate learning activities. We give special attention to each child's needs and interests and address all areas of their social, emotional and intellectual development.
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HawthorneGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
180 Bradhurst Avenue
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Yorktown HeightsGrades: 6-12 | 68 students
370 Underhill Avenue
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.