Grades: 2-12 | 97 students
- Seneca Center sustains children and families through the most difficult times of their lives.
- In many cases, we are the last hope for young people who have come to see failure and discouragement as a way of life.
- Here at Seneca, we offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
- By supporting each child and family in identifying and building upon their resources and strengths, we enable them to approach the future with renewed optimism and a stronger sense of the possibilities for creating a new and different story for their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaklandGrades: 7-12 | 12 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
AlamedaGrades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
OaklandGrades: 2-12 | 67 students
6325 Camden St
Oakland, CA 94605
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.