Grades: 2-12 | 97 students
- Seneca Center sustains children and families through the most difficult times of their lives.
- In many cases, we are the last hope for young people who have come to see failure and discouragement as a way of life.
- Here at Seneca, we offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
- By supporting each child and family in identifying and building upon their resources and strengths, we enable them to approach the future with renewed optimism and a stronger sense of the possibilities for creating a new and different story for their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaklandGrades: 7-12 | 12 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
AlamedaGrades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
OaklandGrades: 2-12 | 67 students
6325 Camden St
Oakland, CA 94605
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.