- Settlement Music School is the largest community school of the arts in the United States.
- With six locations in South, West and Northeast Philadelphia, Germantown, Jenkintown and Camden, New Jersey, the School serves more than 15,000 students each year without regard to age, race or financial circumstances, and awards more than $2 million annually in financial aid and scholarships.
- Settlement is dedicated to its mission of providing children and adults with the highest quality individual and group instruction and activity in music, dance and the related arts.
- Settlement provides a wide range of programs for preschool, school age children, adults and seniors.
- Settlement's program is designed to be equally meaningful for those of average ability and those with exceptional talent.
- While most Settlement students pursue their studies for personal enrichment, a significant number go on to professional training and careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.