- Settlement Music School is the largest community school of the arts in the United States.
- With six locations in South, West and Northeast Philadelphia, Germantown, Jenkintown and Camden, New Jersey, the School serves more than 15,000 students each year without regard to age, race or financial circumstances, and awards more than $2 million annually in financial aid and scholarships.
- Settlement is dedicated to its mission of providing children and adults with the highest quality individual and group instruction and activity in music, dance and the related arts.
- Settlement provides a wide range of programs for preschool, school age children, adults and seniors.
- Settlement's program is designed to be equally meaningful for those of average ability and those with exceptional talent.
- While most Settlement students pursue their studies for personal enrichment, a significant number go on to professional training and careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.