Browse past news stories for Seven Hills School in Richmond, VA.
- Seven Hills School holds Mini Pig - WLWT Cincinnati
posted on April 29, 2016 at 11:03:27 pm
CLOSINGS LATEST VIDEOCAST TRAFFIC · Get Alerts ». Weather Resources. Home; / Local News. . UPDATED 6:58 PM EDT Apr 29, 2016. Next Video: Wo ...
- Seven Hills RSL veterans and Holroyd Council at war over missing ... - The Daily Telegraph
posted on February 10, 2015 at 01:04:31 pm
Last December the towed field gun, which had been on display at Wentworthville's only war memorial for 40 years, went missing and has since turned up 'behind ene ...
- Seven Hills City Council to decide on a new city website: Live coverage - cleveland.com
posted on February 9, 2015 at 06:17:23 pm
SEVEN HILLS, Ohio -- Seven Hills City Council could pay about $8,000 for a new, user-friendly city website designed by Cuyahoga County. Council is meeting at 7 p.m ...
- Burglars go on stolen credit card shopping spree totalling $10682: Seven Hills ... - cleveland.com
posted on February 6, 2015 at 04:14:05 pm
Cruelty To Animals, Mural Drive: A Seven Hills man, 55, was cited for cruelty to animals Feb. 5 after neighbors complained about his dog barking incessantly. The temperature at ...
- St. Bernard gets best of long-time nemesis Seven Hills - Cincinnati.com
posted on February 5, 2015 at 02:16:30 am
On Wednesday night, St. Bernard had its 10-point lead trimmed to three in the closing minutes, but held on for a 62-58 win in a Miami Valley Conference G ...
- Seven Hills Pinot Gris 2013: lohud Wine of the Week | Mixed Case 12 Bottle 10 - The Journal News | LoHud.com
posted on February 4, 2015 at 07:20:34 pm
Seven Hills Pinot Gris 2013: Vibrant, bright, and juicy with notes of citrus, pear, melon, and a hint of mint. Region: Umpqua Valley, Oregon. Price: $18. Goes with: Seafood, ...
- Seven Hills receives $2.4 million state grant to replace septic systems with ... - cleveland.com
posted on January 30, 2015 at 08:16:28 pm
SEVEN HILLS, Ohio -- Seven Hills received a $2.4 million grant from the Ohio Public Works Commission to replace septic systems with sanitary sewers. The grant will help ...
- Former Seven Hills Mayor David Bentkowski files appeal against city, officials - cleveland.com
posted on January 27, 2015 at 03:01:37 pm
According to court records, the appeal was filed Monday against the city, Mayor Richard Dell'Aquila, Law Director Richard Pignatiello, Prosecutor Patrick DiChiro and ...
- Seven Hills loses one of its largest employers to Independence; Shoppes at ... - cleveland.com
posted on January 25, 2015 at 04:23:00 pm
PARMA, Ohio -- Seven Hills is losing Longbow Research, one of its largest employers to Independence. The Shoppes at Parma mall was evacuated earlier this week after a shopper wa ...
- Seven Hills stings CCD with last-second shot - Cincinnati.com
posted on January 24, 2015 at 02:29:46 pm
INDIAN HILL –. Following a Cincinnati Country Day turnover with 4.6 seconds left, Seven Hills head coach Willie Hill called timeout to set up a play. The Stingers inbound ...
- Seven Hills to lose one of its largest employers, Longbow Research, to ... - cleveland.com
posted on January 22, 2015 at 09:14:23 pm
SEVEN HILLS, Ohio -- Seven Hills is losing one of its largest employers, Longbow Research, and its $130,000 in income tax to neighboring Independence. Councilman Tim Fraundorf c ...
- Business has $4700 charged to account fraudulently: Seven Hills Police Blotter - cleveland.com (blog)
posted on January 17, 2015 at 12:35:11 pm
Theft, Twilight Drive: A man reported Jan. 13 that between November and January his business account had a total of $4,700 charged to it. The charges were made at stores ...
- Zumba, fitness classes, yoga and more: Seven Hills morning news - cleveland.com
posted on January 16, 2015 at 03:47:38 pm
Zumba- From 7:35 to 8:35 p.m. every Monday and Thursday, Seven Hills residents can take a Zumba class at the recreation center. Zumba is the Latin-inspired dance wor ...
- Man, woman cited and arrested for drug offense and warrant: Seven Hills Police ... - cleveland.com
posted on January 9, 2015 at 05:13:50 pm
Drug Offense, E. Ridgewood Drive: A Seven Hills man, 27, was cited for drug paraphernalia, and a Seven Hills woman, 21, was arrested on an outstanding warrant Jan. 7. Sev ...
- Seven Hills teams with International Center of Worcester - Worcester Business Journal
posted on January 8, 2015 at 05:18:54 pm
The Seven Hills Foundation is affiliating with the International Center of Worcester, the agency announced Wednesday. Seven Hills said the partnership will help it gro ...
- Business Q&A: Seven Hills Veterinary Hospital, Aurora - The Denver Post
posted on January 8, 2015 at 07:32:40 am
Business Q&A: Seven Hills Veterinary Hospital, AuroraAbove: Andrea Hipwell calms Roxie as she receives fluids at Seven Hills Veterinary Hospital on Jan. 2. Rig ...
- Seven Hills Foundation welcomes International Center of Worcester to the team - Worcester Mag
posted on January 7, 2015 at 10:26:31 pm
The International Center of Worcester (ICW) joined forces with the Seven Hills Foundation Thurdsay, Jan. 1, with the intent of creating an atmosphere of respect and ben ...
- Metroparks: Items belonging to missing Seven Hills man found - WKYC-TV
posted on January 1, 2015 at 05:52:32 pm
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland Metroparks spokeswoman Sue Allen confirmed to WKYC Channel 3 that a wallet, a set of keys and a jacket belonging to a Seven Hills man missing since Dec. 23 were found hidden under several lar ...
- First-year councilwoman replaces Mike Barth as 2015 president: Seven Hills ... - cleveland.com
posted on December 23, 2014 at 04:43:16 pm
SEVEN HILLS, Ohio -- City Council members voted 6-1 Monday to elect first-year Councilwoman Michele Ernst as council president. Councilman Mike Barth, who did not seek r ...
- Seven Hills City Council members to elect 2015 president tonight (live coverage) - cleveland.com
posted on December 22, 2014 at 06:58:35 pm
SEVEN HILLS, Ohio -- Seven Hills City Council members will vote tonight to either retain or replace Mike Barth as president for 2015. Council meets at 7 p.m. for a cau ...
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.