Grades: NS-PK | 24 students
- Seville Montessori School is a small community that serves children ages 3 to 6; located in the heart of downtown Pensacola, FL. Seville Montessori will continue to meet the standards established by Association Montessori Internationale AMI. The Montessori approach is a unique complex of philosophy, psychology, educational theory and instructional materials; guided by an understanding of developmental stages and respect for individual characteristics.
- At this age (3-6 years old) children possess an adsorbent mind and explore primarily through the senses.
- During this early stage, children exhibit sensitive periods, periods of acute sensitivity to specific areas of development.
- Seville Montessori School allows the child to move, manipulate and explore, building the conceptual foundations and positive attitudes which underlies all future learning.
- The curriculum encompasses five broad areas; practical live, sensorial materials, language, mathematics and cultural and geographical studies.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please see website @ www.sevillebaysidemontessori.com|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
3151 Hyde Park Road
Pensacola, FL 32503
PensacolaGrades: NS-8 | 272 students
1010 N 12th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
I enrolled my baby at 8 weeks old in Seville Montessori School nursery. Being a first time Mom, I was apprehensive about leaving my baby in daycare. I can't tell you how helpful, kind, and comforting they were. Not only did they take wonderful care of my baby but become a great support system when I had questions about anything from nursing to sleep patterns. I would highly recommend Seville Montessori School.
- Posted by Parent - ddarc
My children attend the new Seville Bayside Montessori and are very happy. The teachers take a lot of time working with each individual child. The program encourages independence and individuality with a strong emphasis on peace and understanding that everyone is different. My toddler gets very excited when we pull in front of the school and cannot wait to go in!!!
- Posted by Parent - lknsc
Hi we are now under new ownership with all new classrooms, materials and teachers! We now accept ages 0-6 years and strive to create individualized lessens to each child in our care with the help of our parents!
- Posted by Administrator - sevil
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.