Grades: K-12 | 100 students
- Every student at Sierra is educated as a unique individual.
- Each student is guided, nurtured, and inspired in a way that enables the realization of his or her maximum potential— academically, culturally, and socially.
- Sierra’s commitment to our students is to provide the highest quality education, balanced with life-enriching activities, to establish a solid foundation upon which they can build successful, happy, and prosperous lives.
- We encourage the ability to question and decide while developing the skills of critical thinking.
- In a creative environment such as this, group activities are filled with humor and laughter.
- Individually, students develop a deep understanding of their responsibilities toward one another, appreciating and respecting each person's worth and dignity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
San JoseGrades: 6-12 | 110 students
1774 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
Palo AltoGrades: 3-12 | 30 students
3790 El Camino Real # 365
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
San JoseGrades: K-12 | 192 students
2790 S King Rd
San Jose, CA 95122
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.