Grades: 2-12 | 45 students
- Founded in 1974, Sierra School provides a challenging, comprehensive academic curriculum enriched with art, music, and foreign language.
- The balance of our unique program helps ensure that each student is well prepared not only for higher education but also for a successful and rewarding life! Sierra students enjoy an atmosphere that encourages learning an atmosphere of inspiration, trust, guidance, and appreciation for each individual.
- Our educators are highly skilled, enthusiastic, and committed to their students’ achievement and personal fulfillment.
- We also have a solid commitment to foster in our students a strong sense of community, mutual respect, and compassion for others.
- Every student at Sierra is as unique as our program.
- Sierra was created to nurture each individual.
- We encourage the ability to question and decide while developing the skills of critical thinking.
- In a creative environment such as this, group activities are filled with humor and laughter.
- Individually, students develop a deep understanding of their responsibilities toward one another, appreciating and respecting each person's worth and dignity.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Sierra School Of Sonoma County also viewed these schools: Merryhill Elementary and Middle School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.