Grades: NS-K | 59 students
- At Small World Montessori School, Our children, and staff will share a joyous bond of trust, acceptance, and respect.
- We will encourage the children to work and play together in a peaceful, caring group, which will help children to learn kindness, compassion, and acceptance.
- We welcome students of all cultures and celebrate this diversity in our classroom.
- While we adhere to the basic Montessori philosophy, our programs are dynamic and flexible.
- We carefully incorporate new learning materials and techniques from current developments in education.
- Our classrooms are inviting, lively places.
- Our disciplinary techniques include prevention, modifying the environment, substituting activities, and teaching consequences.
- Teachers assist children in talking through their difficulties, learning to use words to express their feelings, and avoiding physical aggression.
- Our classrooms have been designed based on many years of experience to provide modern, new environments that meet the needs of children and teachers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Ali & Somaiyeh|
- To call %10 222 6011 and set up an appointment to have a tour of the school, to see in person the environment and the method of
People that viewed Small World Montessori School also viewed these schools: El Sobrante Christian School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.