Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
- Founded in 1995, Sola Fide Lutheran School (Latin for "by faith alone") is a private elementary Christian school, providing students with an opportunity to develop individually in a multi-grade classroom environment where small class sizes, certified teachers, and a family atmosphere center around Christ and academic excellence.
- Parents send their children here with the knowledge they are in a safe environment where teachers know their child, their needs, and how to encourage them.
- It is a place where children love to learn.
- Sola Fide maintains high academic standards by currently averaging only 11-15 students per classroom.
- Parents send their children to our school knowing that each student gets the attention and nurturing they deserve.
- Our school is accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Even though our classes are small, we are part of the second largest private school system in the United States (WELS).
- We use a mix of publishers such as NPH ChristLight, Saxon, Houghton Mifflin, Scott Foresman, McMillan McGraw, Modern Curriculum Press, and Prentice Hall.
- We test our students at the beginning of the school year using the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) standardized test, a nationally recognized test used throughout the country, so that we may better evaluate each student's level and teach accordingly.
- Students in grades 3-8 utilize Google Chromebooks as additional learning tools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Archery, Craft Club, Kilometer Kids (Atlanta Track Club), LEGO Robotics, Piano & String Lessons, Yearbook Club Archery, Craft Club, LEGO Robotics, Yearbook Club, Kilometer Kids (Atlanta Track Club),
Piano & String Lessons,
- Multi-Age Classrooms
- Family-Like Atmosphere
- Christian Doctrine
- Strong Curriculum
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1612 Collins Hill Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 77 students
P.o. Box 464244
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 646 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
DuluthGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
2959 Duluth Highway 120
Duluth, GA 30096
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.